I want a small column to wish my baby first birthday in Midday.....then how can I place it? Kindly help

Answer:

In order to make birthday wishes you need to get your ad booked under the Personal Ads category. In order to get your advertisement booked under the Personal ads category of Midday, you need to start by visiting the Midday Personal Ad Rates page. On this page you need to select your ad type as Classified Display which is also known as Column Ads, you can upload images as well as logos in these ad types. These ads are measured in terms of per sq.cm unit based on their size.

To continue with the booking of your advertisement, you must choose the preferred location or a suitable package. After which you can design and compose your ad with the help of online design templates, preview the ad and then finally confirm the dates and make the payment for the same. To get help with the booking of your Personal Classified ad, you can take the help of our Online Ad Booking Tutorial.

Also know that we provide you with both online and offline payment mediums which you can choose from as per your convenience. You must also keep in mind that the ad must be booked at least 2-3 days in advance to ensure a timely release of the advertisement. 

Related to: Mid Day, Personal, How to Book Post date: 28/05/2014 - 05:52PM