I have lost my 10th certificate, so I want it to publish in newspaper. Please explain the procedure including cost.

Answer:

Thank you for choosing releaseMyAd.com to book your ad. We would like to specify that your ad category is Announcement and the sub-category is Lost & Found. Please visit our Newspaper Booking Page and select Announcement as the category of your ad. In the next step, specify the type of your ad as Display/Text Classified and proceed to select the relevant newspaper in which you wish to publish your ad.

This will display the edition wise rates for the selected newspaper. Select your preferred edition and then proceed to compose the newspaper ad.

In the compose ad section you can type the ad matter and use special enhancement like background colour, ticks, screen border to enhance the ad copy. In case of a display classified, you can also take the help of our online sample templates to design the ad. The advertisement can be directly uploaded to the website, if in case it has been already com posed and designed.

Please ensure you select the dates for publishing the ad and clear the payment in two days advance to the day you wish to publish your ad.

On booking the ad, we will send you a mail confirming that your ad has been booked and is ready to publish on the intended date of release.

Related to: Change of Name, How to Book, Rate Post date: 25/11/2016 - 10:42AM