I want to post a change of name ad in a Hindi newspaper and English newspaper in Kolkata. So are there any combo offers available for this? Please provide me with the rates and other details.

Answer:

If you need help in choosing the newspaper to publish your ad, please visit the Newspaper Decider page on our website.  Select your ad category as Change of Name from the category drop down menu and select your location as Kolkata.

This will display a list of the best recommended Hindi and English newspaper to book your ad in Kolkata. The circulation number, basic rates and discount offers are also displayed adjacent to the names of the displayed newspapers. For English you can always book your ad in the Times of India or The Telegraph and for Hindi Sanmarg, Prabhat Khabar or Rajasthan Patrika can be a good option.

After you’ve chosen the relevant newspaper, please click on the Book Now option to proceed to the next step, i.e. Compose Ad Section. Compose your ad in this section and proceed to select the date of ad release and the payment method by which you want to make the payment.

Please refer to our Online Ad Booking Tutorial in case you need any assistance with our booking procedure. 

Related to: Change of Name, Rate Post date: 25/11/2016 - 10:42AM