Since I have changed my name, so I want it publish an ad about it in Sanmarg. Please explain the procedure including documents required in brief. Thanking you.

Answer:

Thank you for choosing releaseMyAd.com to book your ad. We would like to specify that your ad category is Announcement and the sub-category is Change of Name. Please visit the Sanmarg Announcement Ad Rates Page. In the next step, specify the type of your ad as Display/Text Classified and proceed to select the relevant edition of the newspaper in which you would like to place your ad.

Next is the compose ad section where you can type the ad matter and use special enhancement like background colour, ticks, screen border to enhance the ad copy. In case of a display classified, you can also take the help of our online sample templates to design the ad. In this section you’ve to specify the sub-category as Change of Name from the Sub-Category drop down menu. Please attach A Notarized Affidavit of Name Change or a copy approved and signed by a Government Gazette Officer as your legal documents.

For the detailed booking process, please visit the Online Slide Tutorial on How to Book an Ad with releaseMyAd.com. Please ensure you select the dates for publishing the ad and clear the payment in two days advance to the day you wish to publish your ad.

On booking the ad, we will send you a mail confirming that your ad has been booked and is ready to publish on the intended date of release.

Related to: Sanmarg, Change of Name, How to Book, Documentation Post date: 25/11/2016 - 10:36AM