Which category do I select on the internet for placing my AD under Educational Vacancies in Hindu? Usually I select situations vacant but I would like to place it under Educational section. "You have to place the ad in Situation Vacant Column under Teachers heading."

Answer:

For your query, you can either book your ad under the Education Category or the Recruitment Category. Please visit the Hindu Education Ad Rates Page to book an ad under the education Category or visit the Hindu Recruitment Ad Rates Page to book under the recruitment category.

Choose the relevant rates and the specific locations from the links mentioned above and then proceed on to the Compose Ad Section. In case you choose your ad category as Education, then please select the sub-category as Academics and Classification as Teacher. We do not have any option for Teacher in the Recruitment Ad Category. However if recruitment is the ad category that you choose, please mention your specification in the Special Release Section. You can find this display box in the Dates and Payment page that which is the next section after the Compose Ad Page.

For the step-by-step booking process, please visit the Online Slide Tutorial on How to Book your ad with us. For any other queries please call us on our number 09830629298. You can also drop in your queries at questions@releasemyad.com or book@releasemyad.com

Related to: Hindu, Education, How to Book Post date: 10/06/2014 - 08:08PM