I would like to publish an ad in Vellore edition (Tamil Nadu state) of Hindu newspaper. But I don't see an option to select 'Vellore' as the publishing news paper city. Can you please help me in this regard?

Answer:

You can check the edition from the newspaper which is circulated in your area and then you can place the ad in the newspaper. There is no separate Vellore edition. Please visit the online booking site for Hindu releaseMyAd.com. Under the cities category, please select the relevant location where you intend to publish your ad. Next, select the category to check the rates. After confirming the rate under which you would book the ad, you just have to move to the next step of composing and designing the ad. The final steps are to select the dates and making the final payment.

To understand the booking procedure in detail, please visit our Online Slide Share Tutorial page. The Payment options that we provide include:

Online Methods:

• Credit/Debit Cards
  • Net Banking
  • NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)

Offline Methods:

• Cash Deposit
  • Cash Transfer
  • Cash Collection
  • Demand Draft
  • Cheque Deposits

Make sure that you clear all the final payments two days prior to the day you intend to release your ad.

Related to: HinduHow to Book Post date: 12/06/2014 - 01:07PM