I am currently staying in Malaysia and changed my daughter’s name through the Tamil Nadu Gazette. What is the procedure to print a name change ad in the paper? What are all the documents I need to submit and what is the format? I saw about some affidavit. Who should I get it from? Can you please help me? I want to apply for new passport for my daughter from here.

Answer:

Please select the dates and choose the payment options from the following we book ads only in Indian Publications. If you wish to publish your ad in India, then please visit the Newspaper Decider Page and specify your ad category as Change of Name and location according to your preferred choice of location. This will display all the recommended newspapers for Change of Name along with the adjacent circulation number, basic rates, and discount packages for each of them.

It is compulsory to provide documents for a Change of Name Advertisement as they are required for editorial scrutiny. Please attach A Notarized Affidavit of Name Change or a copy approved and signed by a Government Gazette Officer as your legal documents. You can only specify the sub-category of your ad as Change of Name and upload the documents in the compose ad page.

payment option lists:

Online Methods:

• Credit/Debit Cards
  • Net Banking
  • NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)

Offline Methods:

• Cash Deposit
  • Cash Transfer
  • Cash Collection
  • Demand Draft
  • Cheque Deposits

If you need more help with the process of booking, refer to the Online Ad Booking Slide Tutorial page.

Related to: Change of Name, How to Book, Documentation Post date: 25/11/2016 - 10:33AM