I would like to book a Display Ad in Deccan Herald, preferably on page 3 or 5 and the ad size is 2 cols x 10 cm. I would like to know how much this will cost me.

Answer:

Please visit the Deccan Herald Display Ad Booking page. Please select the location where you want the newspaper advertisement to publish. This will display the page where you can specify the Ad Size and Position as per your requirements mentioned in the question.

Since a 1 column ad is 3 cm approx., a 2 column ad will be 6 cm. Hence your ad size should be 6 cm x 10 cm. Please specify this ad size in the Custom Size section and then select the Page numbers as 3 or 5. Your ad size and position will display an estimated cost of placing your ad in the newspaper. However the final cost will vary depending on the designed and uploaded ad in the Compose Ad Step and the actual size of your ad.

In the Compose ad section, the cost of the ad will vary based on whether it’s a Colour or a B/W, the ad position and the final size that you specify. You can either use the sample templates to design the ad or can upload it directly if you’ve already composed it.

After the Compose ad step, all you need to do is select the dates for ad release and select the payment mode by which you would like to make your payment. You can refer to our Online Booking Tutorial Page to learn the step by step booking process.

Related to: Deccan HeraldRate Post date: 17/06/2014 - 12:54PM