I would like to place my Display advertisement in India. Kindly let me know the Price for the following alternatives: a) Times of India: all India b) Times of India: Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Nagpur (please give Prices for each City also) c) The Hindu: all India

Answer:

To book Display advertisements in the Times of India, please visit the TOI Display Ad Booking page and for Hindu, please visit the Hindu Display Ad Booking page. You can find the rates and discount packages if there are any available in this page. In case if there aren’t any packages available for all the editions, you can then choose all the individual locations and then based on your selection, we will send you an estimated cost for all the editions of Times of India and Hindu.

You might also visit the Display Advertisement Rate Card page and from here select your ad category and newspaper as the Times of India or the Hindu and specify the location where you want the ad to get published. This will display you if there are any packages available under the selection that you have made.

From here you can move on to the other steps of booking the ad which includes compose, select dates and make payment. If you wish to learn a detailed version of the booking process, you can visit the Online Booking Slide Tutorial page.

Related to: HinduRate Post date: 20/06/2014 - 04:20PM