Dear Sir/Madam, I want to advertise a column regarding my father's retirement on 30.06.2014, like conveying best wishes and support all these years. Please let me know how to proceed further.

Answer:

Thank page you for choosing releaseMyAd.com. Please go to the releaseMyAd Newspaper Ad booking. From this page, please select the category of your ad as Personal and then specify the type of ad as a Text/Display Classified. After selecting the ad type, please choose your newspaper from the Select Newspaper dropdown menu. This will display the locations and the subsequent rates for each along with the discount packages.

To proceed, you can specify your preferred editions and then select the option Proceed to Compose Newspaper Advertisement. This will take you to the compose ad step where you can create your own ad. If your ad type is a display classified, you can then take the help of our online sample templates. You may also use the ad enhancement tools like Background colour, ticks, screen border etc. Also, ensure that you mention the Sub-category as Messages and Preferred Classification as Personal Messages in the Compose Ad step itself.

To complete and confirm the ad booking, you must select the dates for your ad to release and clear the payment for the same using the online and offline payment services as per your convenience. Please try to book the ad at least 2-3 days prior to the date of release in the newspaper.

Related to: Personal, How to Book Post date: 23/06/2014 - 04:46PM