I want to book a Matrimonial ad in all your publications mainly MP, Rajasthan, UP, Delhi. It will go in the Wanted Bride section of Hindustan Times newspaper. Also can I make payment with VISA card? And let me know about the discount offers and rates also.

Answer:

In order to book your Matrimonial ad in Hindustan Times newspaper for all the above mentioned locations, you either need to book the ad each time individually or might choose a suitable package that includes all your required editions.

Please know that you can specify your location only city-wise and not state wise. Visit the Hindustan Times Matri Ad Rates page and here you can select your location either individually or from the discount packages. You can also visit the rates page for the cities exclusively. For example, for Delhi, please go to the Hindustan Times Delhi Ad Rates page and here you can select your category as Matrimonial to review the ad rates and discount packages.

You may also visit the Hindustan Times Matri Classified Rates page and select the suitable package from here. After selecting the package you need to complete the booking by moving on to the compose ad step. Create and compose your own ads here using the different ad enhancers like background colour, ticks, screen border etc. You may choose from the displayed online sample templates and use them to compose and design the ad. Mention your sub-category as Wanted Brides and favoured classification in the compose ad page under the ‘Specify Heading’ section.  After composing the ad, you just have to fill in the dates and payment options. For confirmed booking and publish of your ad, please make sure that the payments are cleared and the ad is booked at least in two days advance to the day of release.

And you can make your payment via online options like Debit/Credit Cards, Net Banking or Wire Transfer. You can also make your payment offline by offline methods like Cash Deposit, Cash Transfer, Cash Collection, Demand Draft and Cheque Deposits.

Please follow the Online Tutorial Page on How to Book to learn about our booking process in detail. 

Related to: Hindustan Times, Matrimonial, Payment Options, Rate, Discount Rate Post date: 03/07/2014 - 01:21PM