If I am booking my ad for Delhi. 1) Will it be visible for the whole India or only it will be visible to the Delhi Region? 2) My ad will show for how many days/week/months?

Answer:

Dear Customer! Please know that if you book the ad in your preferred choice of newspaper and specify your location as Delhi, then your ad will be published only in Delhi. We are an online ad booking agency and we will publish ads based on the requirements that you specify while booking the ad through our website. If you want your ad to be visible all over India, you have to choose all the editions of the newspaper while you’re booking the ad. To start with the booking, please visit the Newspaper Booking page and from here please select the category and then specify your relevant choice of newspaper as well. After specifying the newspaper, you will find a list of all the locations and discount packages that are available under this newspaper. Here, please tick mark all the locations individually in the ‘Specify Location’ section or choose a suitable package that covers almost all the regions of India under the ‘Choose a Discount Package’ section.

Also remember that your ad will be published for the number of days, weeks or months that you specify in the Select Dates and Make Payment section. You can either specify the dates for the ad release in this section or if the ad has to be published for a longer period of time, you can send in your requirement in the Special Instruction box. We will then send you the total estimated cost for the ad to be booked.

You can take a sneak peak at the Online Booking Tutorial Page to learn about the booking process in detail. For hassle free release of ad in the newspaper, please remember that payments are made and the ad is booked at least in two days advance to the actual day of release. 

Related to: How to Book Post date: 03/07/2014 - 07:41PM