May I have your kind attention, recently I have launched one book and now I need to give one Advertisement in the Times of India's front page (Sunday). I need to know the charges for it. There is one picture and there are few lines. I am sending you whole material. Kindly tell me the expenditure on the Advertisement

Answer:

Dear Customer, the category of your advertisement is Entertainment or Commercial Personal. And based on your specifications, we suggest you go for either Display ad or a Classified Display type. For classified Display, you can always book your ad by visiting the TOI Entertainment Ad Rates page. Here, please choose the ad type as Display classified. This page will provide you with a list of individual editions as well as discount packages. By choosing your relevant choice of newspaper you can directly book the advertisement in three simple steps:

1)      Create and compose your ad using the sample layouts and templates or the different ad enhancement tools online.

2)      Select the relevant date(s) for the ad to release in the newspaper.

3)      Make payment via different offline and online payment gateways.

For Display Ad, please visit the TOI Display Booking page and choose the section of the newspaper where your want to book the ad and then select your choice of edition. This will provide you with  the page that will ask you to specify the ad size and position. Provide your inputs to review the estimated costs for the same. Next create and compose your ad and select the dates and payment options. You may also take a tour at the Online Booking Tutorial to understand the step by step process of booking an ad with us. 

Related to: Times of India, Main Newspaper, How to Book, Rate Post date: 03/07/2014 - 07:49PM