Hi, I need to publish my wife’s name change after marriage in the Hindu. Please help me with the rates and booking process.

Answer:

Welcome to releaseMyAd.com. Please know that Change-of-Name falls under the main category of Announcement ads. To start with your bookings please visit the Hindu Announcement Ad Rates page and review the rates and discount packages from here. Once you select the rates of your choice, you can directly book your ad from here. You just have to select on the Book Now option which will take you to the compose ad page.

Compose your ad matter here using the different ad enhancement options and sample creative layouts. If you’ve already designed your ad, you can directly upload it online in the compose ad step itself.

In the next and the final steps, fill in your date(s) for the ad to release and select a suitable payment option by which you can make your payment. For more details on the booking process through our website, you can take the help of the Online Slide Tutorial on How to Book an ad.

Related to: Hindu, Change Of Name, How to Book, Rate Post date: 05/07/2014 - 01:25PM