I would like to make an announcement in the personal section of the Times of India. It is actually a prayer. How do I go about it? Is there a discount as I am a yearly subscriber. I would like to pay cash preferably. I reside in Thakur Village, Kandivali East. Please advise an agent or alternative.

Answer:

Dear customer! We acknowledge your concern. Please know that releaseMyAd.com is an entirely online agency and we book ads in your preferred choice of region or newspaper instantly and promise guaranteed release of the same. We do not have any specific agent to visit you at your personal address. If you want to pay by cash you can make your payment by offline payment options like Cash/Cheque Deposit, Cash Transfer or by the Cash Collection scheme. You can opt for the cash collection scheme in which our representative will visit you at your address and collect the cash or you can deposit the amount in any nearby Branch of the ICICI Bank.  

You may start with your booking online, by visiting the TOI Personal Ad Rates page and select your preferred choice of rates and location from here. This page will generally provide you with the rates for individual locations as well as the different available discount packages. You may also visit the TOI Mumbai Ad Rates page and select Personal as your ad category to review the rates and packages. Once you’ve selected your preferred choice of rates and location, click on the Book Now option and move on to composing and creating your own ad in the Compose Ad step. Once you’re done composing, select the dates for the ad release and your choice of payment option. For your query you may select any of the available Offline Payment option. Please remember, in the Compose Ad Step, you need to specify the category of your ad as Messages and the Preferred Classification as Personal Messages

Learn about the detailed process of booking an ad through our website with the assistance of our Online Booking Tutorial Page. For further enquiry please contact us on our telephonic number 09830629298 or drop in your queries at questions@releasemyad.com or book@releasemyad.com.

Personal Ad for Times of India Mumbai
Rs.1000 /5 lines Book Now

Times Of India (All Editions) Valid Between Mon to Sat Rs. 14,552 Rs.11,000/5 Lines (25% Off)
Locations - Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Bhuwaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Delhi (Upcountry), Goa, Gur + NCR, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madhya Pradesh, Madurai, Mangalore, Meerut, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nashik, Nashik, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Surat, Trichy & Madurai, Uttarkhand, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam
Related to: Times of India, Personal, How to Book Post date: 07/07/2014 - 02:51PM