Hello! I want to advertise about my Industrial land/shed at Jugberia, Board ghar, North 24 Parganas for Property sale/rent in Kolkata immediately. Newspaper would be Anandabazar Patrika. Please send me the quotes and some other newspaper options of possible

Answer:

The category of your advert is Property. You may start your booking through the ABP Property Ad Rates page and select a suitable quote for 24 Parganas from here. You may also visit the ABP 24 Parganas Ad Rates page and view the rates and discount packages from here. On choosing your rates, please click on the Book Now option to continue and confirm your booking.

At releaseMyAd.com we ensure that our customers book ads online successfully so that they are ready for assured release in newspaper. To help you with the booking, we suggest you to follow the Online Tutorial Slide on How to book an ad through our website.

For other newspaper options, please go to the Newspaper Decider section of our website. You just have to fill in your category as Property and location as 24 Parganas (West Bengal) here. This will provide you with a list of prescribed newspaper options from which you can choose any other relevant newspaper other than ABP. Along with the newspapers you will also find the basic rates and additional packages here.

Please note that your ad will be booked and published successfully only if you clear your payment and complete the booking at least 2-3 days before the ad has to release. 

Property Ad for Anandabazar Patrika North and South 24 Pgs
Rs.1040 /130 characters Book Now

No Package Available For This Selection.
Related to: Anandabazar Patrika, Property, How to Book, Rate, Discount Rate Post date: 08/07/2014 - 06:34PM