Hello! I want to book a Matrimonial ad through your website in the Hindustan Times. But I want to know if my ad in newspaper will also appear in e-paper

Answer:

Dear Customer! If you book your Matrimonial Ad in Hindustan Times, your ad will appear in the hard copy of the newspaper as well as the online e-paper websites.

To start with the online booking, please visit the Hindustan Times Matri Ad Rates and choose a relevant ad type Display/Text Classified to view the rate(s) for the same. From the rates page, when you’ve selected the relevant edition and rates, proceed to the Compose ad page. In this section you can compose, create and enhance your ad matter for newspaper publish.  You can preview how your edited advert will appear when published in the newspaper in the ad preview section of the compose ad page. In the next steps to follow, select the date(s) for your ad to publish and the suitable payment option.

You may also visit the Hindustan Times E-Paper to view your ad once it gets published. Visit the releaseMyAd Hindustan Times E-Paper page and select Hindustan Times as your newspaper.  

Related to: Hindustan Times, Matrimonial, How to Book Post date: 11/07/2014 - 03:39PM