What are the documents that will be required to give advertisement for CBSE certificate lost notification and what are the charges for any Patna edition newspaper


Dear Customer! Thank you for choosing releaseMyAd.com. Your ad will be booked under the Lost & Found category and this falls under the main category of Announcement ads. You can know about the charges through the Newspaper Decider page by filling in your category and location information here. Select your category as Announcement and location as Patna. This will display the basic rates, circulation number and discount packages along with the relevant newspaper names. Pick a newspaper of your choice and proceed to confirm and complete the booking process.

Follow the steps in the Online Booking Tutorial to understand the in-detail process of booking a successfully and without any troubles through our website.

Remember that you’ve to attach your legal documents in the Compose ad section compulsorily for editorial approval. A Police FIR copy or copy of General Diary Entry is required to publish a Lost & Found ad. Apart from this a Notarized Affidavit will also serve the purpose.

For more queries please contact us on 09830629298 or send us e-mails at questions@releasemyad.com or book@releasemyad.com

Related to: Announcement, Documentation, Rate Post date: 29/10/2018 - 08:58AM

Chat with an Expert

Hi , Welcome to ReleaseMyAd!
Please let me know how can I assist You? Kindly select your type of query below

My Query is related to