Dear Sir / madam I had booked my matrimonial ad in 2013 and now I again want to book my ad in the Times of India. I received a link from your side that book your ad in 2 Min but I failed to book. I want to book in tomorrow's edition 18th July. Kindly help me with the charges and booking details.

Answer:

Dear Customer! Please ensure that you book your advert at least 2-3 days in advance to the day of ad release.

You can start your booking through the TOI Matrimonial Ad Rates. Here all that you need to do is, specify your ad type and then review the rates and packages for the available editions of Times of India. You can choose your choice of ad rates along with the edition or the several discount packages to continue and confirm your booking.

In the next steps, you need to compose and create your own ad for which you can take the help of compose ad tools like screen border, background colour. In case of a display classified, you may also take the help of the sample online templates or layouts to design and structure your ad. Payment can be made via online options like Debit/Credit Cards, Net Banking or Wire Transfer or by offline methods like Cash Deposit, Cash Transfer, Cash Collection, Demand Draft and Cheque Deposits.

For details on the Booking process, please visit the Online Booking Tutorial and follow the steps that are visually illustrated in the video. 

Related to: Times of India, Business, How to Book, Rate Post date: 17/07/2014 - 04:41PM