I request you to kindly help me out with the rates for a product ad in the Times of India Delhi. For example: I want to advertise Hajmola ad in the newspaper. What are the charges of the same as per different page numbers

Answer:

Dear Customer! Thank you for choosing releaseMyAd.com. Please know that your ad category is Entertainment/Commercial Personal. If you want to book a display advert, you can start your booking through the TOI Display Ad Booking. All you need to do here is select the section of the newspaper where you want to advertise and then pick your choice of locations. This will again require you to select your ad size and position. You can select different page numbers here in the Select Position section and simultaneously view the estimated cost for the same.

For further enquiry, call us on our telephonic number 09830629298. You may also send your queries as e-mails at questions@releasemyad.com or book@releasemyad.com.

You may take a tour with our Online Booking Tutorial video and go through the slides carefully to understand the entire process of booking an ad through our website.

Payment can be made here after you’ve selected a suitable payment option and specified the date(s) for your ad to release. The different offline and online payment option are:

Online Methods:

·         Credit/Debit Cards

·         Net Banking

·         NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)

Offline Methods:

·         Cash Deposit

·         Cash Transfer

·         Cash Collection

·         Demand Draft

·         Cheque Deposits

Related to: Times of India, Commercial Personal, Rate Post date: 18/07/2014 - 01:47PM