I want to publish my matrimonial advertisement in Dainik Bhaskar in Jaipur or Rajasthan only, please let me know the rates and process, also update when and where the ad will be published? Bhagchand Beniwal, Jaipur.

Answer:

You can review the rates and packages for your matrimonial ad on the Dainik Bhaskar. Here, you can choose the preferred edition as Jaipur or choose a package that consists of all the editions of Rajasthan. But please know that an all Rajasthan package is not available under Dainik Bhaskar.

Alternatively, you can also try the Matrimonial Ad Rates section of Rajasthan Patrika, if you intend to reach out to suitors from Rajasthan alone. You can compose your ad, add enhancements and preview it with our Live Ad Preview Feature. At the end, you can specify the ad release dates and confirm the booking by clearing the payment for the same through our online or offline payment mediums.

After the confirmation of your ad booking, your ad will be released in the locations you have opted for on the date selected on the calendar in the dates and payment section. In order to get your ad released on time, you need to book it at least 2-3 days in advance.

Matrimonial Ad for Dainik Bhaskar Ratlam
Rs.1426 /20 words Book Now

Dainik Bhaskar (Madhya Pradesh + Chattisgarh) - Excluding Jabalpur Rs. 3,300/20 Words
Locations - Bhopal, Bilaspur, Gwalior, Hoshangabad, Indore, Khandwa, Raipur, Ratlam, Ujjain
Dainik Bhaskar ( Madhya Pradesh + Chhattisgarh + Rajasthan ) - Excluding Jabalpur Rs. 3,300/20 Words
Locations - Ajmer, Alwar City, Bhopal, Bikaner, Bilaspur, Gwalior, Hoshangabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jaipur City, Jodhpur, Khandwa, Kota, Raipur, Ratlam, Sikar, Sriganganagar, Udaipur, Ujjain
Dainik Bhaskar (Madhya Pradesh + Chattisgarh + Punjab + Haryana+ Chandigarh) - Excluding Jabalpur Rs. 21,206 Rs.2,985/20 Words (86% Off)
Locations - Bathinda, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Gwalior, Hisar, Hoshangabad, Indore, Khandwa, Ludhiana, Pali, Panipat, Raipur, Ratlam, Rewari, Rohtak, Ujjain
Related to: Dainik Bhaskar, Matrimonial, How to Book, Deadline, Rate Post date: 07/07/2020 - 07:01PM