4) I want to place an ad in your newspapers for adding surname in my son’s passport. I am living in Faridabad, Haryana. I need Newspaper cuttings of two leading daily newspapers, in original, where advertisement has been given in this regard (one national and another local newspaper). For surname addition in passport

Answer:

Dear Customer! Please know that we will not be able to provide you with the newspaper cutting for your published ad. To view your published ad in newspaper you can pick up the relevant newspaper from any nearby newspaper store. Else you can also view it online in the E-Paper website of the chosen newspaper.

The category of your ad is Name Change which falls under the main category of Announcement Ads. To find the best newspaper options as per your preference and convenience, please visit the Online Newspaper Decider page. Here you can choose your choice of category and location where you want your newspaper advert to publish. This will provide you with the most popularly circulated newspapers in your choice of city along with their circulation number, basic prices and discount packages. Choose a national and local newspaper from here as per your convenience. For further help you can refer to the Online Booking Tutorial for step by step assistance with the process of booking. 

Related to: Change of Name, How to Book Post date: 29/10/2018 - 08:58AM