I want to book a Matrimonial ad in Prabhat Khabar all editions. I want to know whether my ad is published in Kolkata edition after it’s booked for all editions of the newspaper

Answer:

Dear Customer! Thank you for choosing releaseMyAd.com. Please know that All Edition Discount Packages for Matrimonial ad booking include all the locations where your chosen newspaper is circulated. And since Prabhat Khabar is circulated in Kolkata edition, your ad will be published in the Kolkata edition along with other editions of the newspaper.

You can start your booking through the Matri Ad Rates page for Prabhat Khabar and find all your ad rates, relevant editions and discount packages that are required to continue and complete the booking from here. You just select your desired ad type as Text or Display and then choose your preferred package as Prabhat Khabar [All Editions]. Click on the Book Now option and proceed to complete your ad booking by composing and creating your ad online, select your ad release dates and clear all your pending payments to confirm your ad booking and release in newspaper on the intended dates. For further queries, please call us at our number 09830629298 or email us at questions@releasemyad.com

Matrimonial Ad for Prabhat Khabar Kolkata
Rs.1500 /20 words Book Now

Prabhat Khabar - Matrimonial Special (All Edition) Rs. 12,000 Rs.1,500/20 Words (88% Off)
Locations - Bhagalpur, Deoghar, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi
Related to: Prabhat Khabar, Matrimonial, How to Book Post date: 05/08/2014 - 03:01PM