I want to change my name from Aarti Anil Gaur to Aarti Sharma. Please give me the best rates and sample ad for Times of India newspaper

Answer:

Please know that the category of your advert is Change of Name and in order to get the rates for publishing your ad in chosen newspaper, you need to visit the Online Announcement Ad Rates page for Times of India. Announcement ads are the main category for Name Change and other category ads like Lost & Found, Missing, and Appeals etc.

Once you find your rates and discount packages from the above mentioned links, proceed to select your edition and preferred package and click on the Book Now option to further compose your ad online, select date(s) for the ad to release and make payment for the same to publish in newspaper successfully. For sample ads, please visit the Sample Ad page for Announcement ads. For more unsolved queries, please call us on 09830629298 or e-mail us at book@releasemyad.com.

Related to: Times of India, Change of Name, Sample Ad, Rate Post date: 25/11/2016 - 10:28AM