I want to sell my flat at Baguiati/ Foira Bhavan in Kolkata. Please tell me a right time and newspapers to post this ad with any discounted price

Answer:

Dear Customer! To find all the popular newspaper options as per your requirement, please visit the Online Newspaper Decider page and select your location as Kolkata and Property as your preferred category. This will provide you with a list of all popular newspapers in the city along with their ad rates, circulation and discount packages. Pick a choice of newspaper and proceed to book the ad by composing the ad online and clearing the payment by various offline or online payment options.

To get your ad published on specific dates of release in newspaper, please try to book the ad at least 2-3 days prior to the day of release. The most popularly read and circulated newspaper in Kolkata is Ananda Bazar Patrika and is a considerable newspaper to book Property ads. Click on the View Discounted Package option to view the discount offers that are available for your preferred choice of newspaper.

Related to: Property, How to Book, Discount Rate Post date: 19/08/2014 - 05:44PM