I would like to book an AD for my Business for which details are as follows: Economic Times Wealth. Size: Half of quarter Page - 12.5x8 on page 3 - single insertion - Colored Display Ad: 25/8/2014. Kindly let me know the pricing & the procedure for booking the AD.

Answer:

As per the dimensions provided by you and the preferred ad sizes mentioned, please know that you need to book a display ad and such ads are priced in terms of their size in per sq.cm. unit. Should you like to proceed with the booking of your Business Display ad in the preferred Economic Times Supplement, please visit the ET Wealth Ad Rates Page. Here you can review the ad rates for all the locations and packages available for the preferred newspaper.

You can also specify the preferred page as Page 3 in order to get the exact cost for your advertisement. Once completed, compose your ad with the help of our online design templates or upload your own ad design in the Compose Ad page. You can preview the ad and then finally proceed to confirm the release and make the payment for the same through our online or offline payment options. Also ensure that the ad is booked at least 2-3 days in advance for a timely release of the advert. 

Related to: Economic Times, Business, How to Book, Rate Post date: 20/08/2014 - 08:22PM