I have one property in Hooghly district. I want to post an ad for sale in Anandabazar Patrika. My questions are- 1. In which edition I will select? Is it Hooghly? 2. If I select Hooghly, will it appear in Kolkata edition or not? 3. Is there any specific day in a week for Property sale ads?

Answer:

. In order to review the ad rates for a Property ad in ABP, please visit the Anandabazar Patrika Property Ad Rates page. You can choose the preferred edition as Hooghly in order to get it published in this district, but please know that this edition is not circulated in Kolkata.

There is a specific classified Property supplement known as Bari-Bazar that is published on Saturdays. You can publish your property advertisement in ABP on this day to ensure maximum relevant responses. You can publish your ad separately in the Kolkata edition as well. Please ensure that the as is booked at least 2-3 days in advance so that we can release it without any hassles. 

Property Ad for Anandabazar Patrika
Rs.1040 /130 characters Book Now

No Package Available For This Selection.
Related to: Anandabazar Patrika, Property, How to Book, Deadline Post date: 17/09/2014 - 07:39PM