I have recently opened up an eatery near a prominent university in Pune. I want to raise awareness for my station. What are my options in terms of media? How much is it going to cost me?

Answer:

You have abundant options for advertising in Pune. For your eatery, your target audience is students; college goers. In Pune, there are a number of radio stations that cater to students. Radio networks such as Radio Mirchi, Red FM and Radio City are known to be immensely popular among the youth. To effectively reach the youth, your first step should be to launch an ad campaign on the radio. Pune’s leading ad agency, releaseMyAd can help you with Media Planning, to effectively design your ad campaign so that your focus groups are effectively exposed to your ads.
The exact cost of your ad campaign is dependent primarily on what media plan you opt for. The components of the media plan are:

1.   Ad Tenure
  2.   Ad Frequency
  3.  Ad Duration

You can also advertise on the mediums of newspaper and cinema to further boost your brand awareness. If you happen to face any difficulties or problems, feel free to mail us at enquiry@releasemyad.com, or call us on this number:  09830629298.

Related to: How to Book Post date: 03/12/2014 - 07:00AM