Publish name change advertisements in the Indian Express with proper documentation only through releaseMyAd.

What documents do I need to submit to publish an ad regarding change of name in the Indian Express newspaper?


While booking a change of name ad, please keep one thing in mind that these ads belongs to the Announcement Category. To proceed with the booking of your ad, you need to know the Announcement ad rates in the Indian Express newspaper, choose the edition and proceed to compose the ad. In this section, you must specify the sub-category as Change of name so that the ad is placed in the appropriate section.

After this confirm the ad release dates and proceed towards the payment for the ad. The document that you are required to submit to publish an ad regarding change in name as per our company and publication guidelines and policies is a Notarized Affidavit duly authorized by a Gazette officer which must be emailed to

Related to: The Indian Express, Change of Name, Documentation Post date: 25/11/2016 - 10:12AM