Does Ajit Samachar get published in Patiala? I would like to book a matrimonial ad for my daughter in it, can you help me?

Answer:

Ajit Samachar is a popular newspaper of Punjab in Hindi language. It has its editions circulated all over Punjab including Patiala. Booking a matrimonial ad in Ajit Samachar has been made easy through releasMyAd, where you can sit back at your home or office and book your ad online without running after the publication agents or houses.

At releaseMyAd you just have to follow 3 simple steps and your matrimonial ad will be ready for release on the preferred date. Visit the Ajit Samachar Classifieds Ad Booking page and choose the preferred category as matrimonial, select the preferred edition as Patiala and click on the ‘Book now’ button to get directed to the Compose Ad step.  Select your preferred sub-categoryas Wanted Groom in this case,compose your ad with the assistance of our matrimonial sample ads or upload your personal matrimonial advert.  We ensure that you will get your desired responses for your daughter by publishing your ad in Ajit Samachar through releaseMyAd.

Related to: Ajit Samachar, Matrimonial, How to Book Post date: 08/01/2015 - 02:42PM