I want to publish my daughter’s name change in two news paper distributed across Bangalore for passport. She is 5 years old. I need ad format and document details which you need for publishing the ad.

Answer:

To announce a name change advert, your ad category should be ‘Announcements’ and you need to provide a Change of Name-Notarized Affidavit (any) as per legal requirements and company policies. This validates the authenticity of the change of your name.

Should you like to book the ad across Bangalore in an economical  newspaper (as placing a name change ad is a necessity, please visit the following link: http://www.releasemyad.com/city/bangalore/announcement and choose from the most economical and subsidized packages.

You can review the ad format from our sample ads available on the ‘Compose Ad’ page. You can review them and compose your ad accordingly.

Please make sure that you must book the ad and clear the payments 2-3 days prior to the release dates.

Related to: Announcement, How to Book, Documentation, Post date: 29/01/2013 - 11:14AM