I want to publish recruitment ad for receptionist post of my Bangalore office , so can you tell me how to book the advertisement in Deccan Herald newspaper

Answer:

Urgent vacancies to be filled up for receptionist positions? Hiring the best candidates becomes really easy and simple when you place your recruitment advertisement in Deccan Herald.

Deccan Herald also provides economical discount and combo packages while booking advertisements through the authorised online newspaper ads booking agent-ReleaseMyAd.You can 

You can Book classified Ads For Deccan Herald Bangalore Online at Lowest rates.If you want book your ad in Sunday, Get Weekday 50% on Discount.

if you have any query then you can call us on 09830629298 or send your details at book@releaseMyad.com .

Recruitment Ad for Deccan Herald Bangalore
Rs.550 /sqcm Book Now

Deccan Herald (All Editions) + Prajavani (Bangalore) Rs. 0/sqcm
Locations - Bangalore, Davangere, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Bangalore
Deccan Herald (All Editions) + Prajavani Bangalore City Rs. 0/sqcm
Locations - Bangalore, Davangere, DH-weekday, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Bangalore
Deccan Herald All Editions + Prajavani Bangalore City - (Sunday + Weekday Combo Offer @ 50% Off ) Rs. 0/sqcm
Locations - Bangalore, Davangere, DH-weekday, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Bangalore
Related to: Deccan Herald, Recruitment, How to Book Post date: 12/04/2016 - 05:19AM