I want to place the ad in Times Classifieds on the coming Wednesday under the Head of Call Center vacancies. Please let me know the rate how much I have to pay for that and let me know the rate if I want to put some color on that.

Answer:

To book an ad under Times Classifieds, under recruitment category, please visit the following link: http://timesofindia.releasemyad.com/rates/recruitment. You can review all the individual edition ad rates along with the associated discount packages and insertion offers.

When you choose a package or edition of your choice, you land on the ‘Compose Ad’ page, where you can put in the ad matter and ad background colour. The charges for adding background colour is 25% extra of the total cost of the advert depending on the number of lines used in your ad.

You can review the entire and exact cost of your ad as you confirm the release dates and click on the ‘Click to preview booking details’.

Related to: Times of India, Recruitment, How to Book, Rate Post date: 04/02/2013 - 01:17PM