I would like to book a classified ad in Dainik Bhaskar Indore edition how should I go about it? If possible please send me your contact number

Answer:

Classified ads in Dainik Bhaskar edition is a good choice since the newspaper has formidable circulation within the state of MP. You can compose your ad online in Hindi or English or use sample ads provided on the website to create your ad. Once done proceed to select the release dates, preview your booking details and clear payment using simple online or offline payment mediums. If you still face any issues then you can contact our classified booking helpline who provide comprehensive guidance. 

Advantages of book classified ads for Dainik Bhaskar Indore Online :

1. Instant online classified ad booking of recruitment, property, matrimonial for Indore edition of Dainik Bhaskar in 3 simple steps.
  2. Enhance your Dainik Bhaskar Indore newspaper ad by choosing tick, screen etc.
  3. Clear payments instantly via online and offline payment mediums to receive immediate confirmation for your newspaper classified in Dainik Bhaskar Indore.

Should you like to book the ad, please let us know and we can create the booking for you and send you the payment link (only in case of International Clients). Otherwise you can call us on 09830629298.

Related to: Dainik BhaskarHow to Book Post date: 12/06/2020 - 05:37PM