Hi Team, I am planning to give an advertisement of my Company in TOI, to help me expand and promote my business. Could you please tell me how to go about the procedure?

Answer:

Please be informed that in case you want to advertise in the classified section then your ad will be published in the Business section of the Times of India.

If you would like to proceed with the booking of your business advertisement in TOI, please visit the following link: http://timesofindia.releasemyad.com/rates/business. On this page you can review the ad rates for all the locations where TOI is circulated. You can either choose any one location as per your preference or you may also choose the combo discount packages.

After choosing the edition or package, you are directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page, where you may type in the ad content and enhance it with the help of our online enhancements. These enhancements include ticks, screen borders, background colours etc. to help your ad be more prominent.

You can use any of our convenient online or offline payment options which include mediums like Credit/Debit Cards, Net Banking and Cheques/Demand Drafts/ Cash Collection and Online Cash Transfer (NEFT).

Related to: Times of India, Business, How to Book Post date: 20/03/2013 - 11:37AM