I would like to advertise a Change of Name for Passport in English & Urdu/Telugu newspaper in Hyderabad A.P, presently I am residing in Kingdom of Bahrain and I have made Affidavit Indian Embassy of India in Bahrain.

Answer:

Thanks for your query. Please be informed that we need a legal affidavit for a Change of Name Announcement advertisment. 

To review the circulation details and details of Englis/Urdu/Telugu newsapers available in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, please visit the following link:http://www.releasemyad.com/city/hyderabad/announcement. You can see all the relevant newspaper options as well as associated discount packages for the same. Please ensure that you compose the ad as well as clear athe payment for the same at least 2-3 days before the intended release date.

You may opt for our online or offline payment options which include Credit/Debit Card, Net banking, Demand Draft, Cheque Deposits, Cash Collection and Online Wire Transfer.

Related to: Announcement, How to Book, Documentation, Rate Post date: 22/03/2013 - 07:14PM