I wish to book a matrimonial advertisement in Times of India newspaper for my son looking for a bride. Can anyone help me with it

Answer:

Thanks for writing to us!

releaseMyAd shall help you to book matrimonial advertisement in Times Of India newspaper. We understand that it is indeed important to find the correct match for your children. Hence, we assist our advertisers to book ads in a way to receive the best response.

Once you visit our website, you will get a wide range of discounted ad booking packages based on specific locations, such as

• Delhi + Gurgaon + Lucknow + Kanpur + Uttarkhand +Jaipur + MP + Chandigarh will be covered under Shagun  @4500/5 Lines

• Bangalore + Mangalore + Mysore + Hubli will be covered under Karnataka Special @2400/5 Lines

• Mumbai + Pune + Ahmedabad will be covered under Western Delight Package @2300/5 Lines

• Kolkata + Patna + Guwahati + Bhubaneswar will be covered under Eastern Selection Combo @1250/5 Lines

Few of these packages even have the option of booking ad in other newspapers of the Times of India group of newspapers along with the main paper.
So, book wanted brides ad through our platform for your son and find the ideal person for him.

Related to: Times of India, Matrimonial, How to Book Post date: 31/07/2018 - 08:55AM