I want to rent my two-bedroom flat in Mumbai. I want to advertise in Navbharat Times. Pls give me rates?

Answer:

Publishing To Rent ad in Navbharat Times is a good decision because it is one of the most popular newspapers of india. releaseMyAd can give you a very affordable rate for booking ads in Navbharat Times. You can publish classified text as well as classified display.

Rate for classified text ad is Rs.750/5 lines. Rs. 150/ for extra lines. Cost for the classified display Rate is 200/ Sqcm. For a minimum size ad of 3x5 cost will be 3000/-.

You can book your rental ad by visiting this link https://navbharattimes.releasemyad.com/rates/to-rent and follow the steps one by one such as choosing the ad type (classified text or classified display) , followed by location, composing the ad matter, select the preferred date and lastly make the payment.

For more information, call us at 9830629298, email us at book@releasemyad.com or chat with our experts.

Related to: Navbharat Times, To Rent, How to Book Post date: 08/04/2020 - 08:12AM