I want to publish a matrimonial ad in Surat edition of Divya Bhaskar, I am not aware of how to book, please help?

Answer:

You can book matrimonial ads in Divya Bhaskar through our website that is releaseMyAd.com. As you have mentioned that you want to book for Surat edition, let me tell you that there is only one package which covers all Gujarat. To book ad you have follow just a few simple steps

•  Please click on the link https://divyabhaskar.releasemyad.com/rates/matrimonial  
  •  Then choose the ad type between classified text and classified display
  •  You’ll be directed to the design page where at first you have to select the proper category, (wanted bride/wanted groom), then subcategory based on cast, community, profession. Then you need to compose the ad matter. While designing please do not forget to include your contact details. If you include WhatsApp or email ID you’ll be charged extra.
  • Then choose the intended publication date and complete payment. Payment can be made through an online and offline process.

If you need any assistance regarding booking matrimonial ad please call 9830629298 or email us at book@releasemyad.com.

Related to: Divya Bhaskar, Matrimonial, How to Book Post date: 11/04/2020 - 05:59AM