I have corrected the spelling of my name in my Passport. I would like to book an ad to announce that in the Divya Bhaskar newspaper. How can I proceed?


If you have to correct the spelling of your name in your passport you need to give a change of name ad in Divya Bhaskar newspaper. You can simply click on the link: https://divyabhaskar.releasemyad.com/rates/change-of-name and follow the mentioned steps to book your name change ad:

  • On clicking the link, you have to select ad type (Classified Display/classified Text)
  • You then have to select the location of your choice.
  • Then you have to compose the ad. You can compose the ad either in Gujarati or in English as per your requirement.
  • After that, you have to choose the intended publishing date and make payment.

Please Note: You need to provide a scan copy of the complete notarized affidavit which is not more than 6 months old in support to your name change ad which you can either upload online or email at documents@releasemyad.com

After completing the booking you’ll get the confirmation in your registered email. For further query please call 9830629298 or write to us at book@releasemyad.com.

Related to: Divya Bhaskar, Change of Name, How to Book Post date: 11/04/2020 - 06:23AM