I have corrected my name in my Adhar Card can I upload my aadhar card as proof of change of name?


If you have changed or corrected your name in any official government document you have to prepare an affidavit stating the same from a government authorised notary or from a court. Without affidavit change of name will not be accepted in Divya Bhaskar or any other publication.

To book a name change ad in Divya Bhaskar, you need to click https://divyabhaskar.releasemyad.com/rates/change-of-name. By clicking this link you can easily book change of name ad. You have to select the ad type (Classified Text or Classified Display), followed by location of your choice, then compose the ad matter. Then you select the date and lastly, make the payment. You have to upload the document while you are booking your ad.

Please Note: You need to provide a scan copy of the complete notarized affidavit which is not more than 6 months old in support to your name change ad which you can either upload online or email at documents@releasemyad.com

If you have any query regarding mandatory documents for change of name ad or booking process please each by calling 09830629298 or mail us at book@releasemyad.com.

Related to: Divya Bhaskar, Change of Name, How to Book, Documentation Post date: 11/04/2020 - 06:28AM

Chat with an Expert

Hi , Welcome to ReleaseMyAd!
Please let me know how can I assist You? Kindly select your type of query below

My Query is related to