I have lost the sale deed of my property in Bangalore could you please tell me the charges to place an ad regarding lost documents

Answer:

While booking a newspaper advert for a Lost document, you are required to produce a copy of the FIR regarding the same lost item, as per company policies. Also your ad will appear in the Announcements category under the Lost & Found section. 

In case you need help to decide the newspaper that best serves your purpose, please visit the following page: http://www.releasemyad.com/city/bangalore/announcement. You can review all the circulation details for different newspapers distributed in the region chosen by you. You can also review the combo discount packages for all the newspapers. 

As you choose the package or single newspaper, you are taken to the 'Compose Ad' page where you can compose the ad content and design it accordingly with ticks, borders, color highlights etc. In case of Lost & Found ads, you must specify the 'Sub Category' as 'Lost & Found' to receive fast and relevant responses. Please enusre that the booking process is complete before 2-3 days of the intended release dtae. You mjst also clear the payment at  the same time to make sure that the ad is released on time. 

Related to: Announcement, How to Book Post date: 28/03/2013 - 12:58PM