I have lost my mark sheet of class 12th examination. Do I need to submit any document to publish an ad in Divya Bhaskar?


If you want to publish an ad regarding a misplaced mark sheet, you have to give an ad in the lost & found section of Divya Bhaskar. To publish an ad you need to submit a copy of GD/FIR. These are mandatory documents to be submitted in case of lost & found ad.

 You can book lost & found ads in Divya Bhaskar in just a few steps listed below :

You can upload the document after booking ad the ad or you can send your documents to documents@releasemyad.com

For any further queries please call 9830629298 or write to us at: book@releasemyad.com

Related to: Divya Bhaskar, Lost of Certificates Or Marksheets, How to Book Post date: 28/05/2021 - 07:53PM