I am looking to book a Display AD in the front page of Hindustan Times to promote the annual sale going on in my Garments Shop.Please tell me the process

Answer:

Please know that Display ads are charged on the basis of their size in length & width & per sq.cm unit. The charges vary based on your page prefrence & charges are higher for Front Page Display ads than other page ads. 

To book a Retail ad in the front page of HT Cafe, please visit the following page:https://hindustantimes.releasemyad.com/display-ad/ht-cafe & choose the edition/location or package as per your preference & proceed to the 'Compose Ad' page to create your ad or upload your own ad design. On this page you can specify your page preference as Front Page & check the charge for the same.

Please do not forget to specify the release dates & clear all the payments at least 2-3 days before you want your ad to be published in The Hindustan Times. You can make your payment via Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, Demand Drafts, Cheque Deposits, Cash Collection & Online Cash Transfer.

Related to: Hindustan Times, Retail, How to Book Post date: 07/11/2018 - 07:23AM