I am interested in placing a display ad in HT Estates supplement in Hindustan Times. I am based in Mumbai. Please let me know the cost

Answer:

You can book your property ad in HT Estates supplement either on Saturday or Sunday which are focus days for property ads. You can choose to place your ad in either color or black and white format. The minimum size of any property ad placed in HT Estates supplement is 8 cm (width) and 6 cm (height). The ad can be resized or customized based on the ad content. The minimum cost for a property ad in this supplement is approximate Rs. 48,000 (inclusive of taxes) but if you send us your details via email, we can arrange for the lowest rates with discounts.

You can also visit our website https://hindustantimes.releasemyad.com/display-ad/ht-estates, check the details and book the ad instantly. For further details, please email us at book@releasemyad.com, call or whatsapp at 9356222541 or chat with our experts via a live chat option which you will find on our website.

Related to: Hindustan Times, Property, Rate Post date: 23/06/2020 - 07:12PM