I did my engineering from IIEST Shibpur and my MBA from IEM, both in Kolkata, and I have worked with a reputed bank for 2 years in Mumbai. I am currently seeking a similarly respectable job in Kolkata with my qualifications and experience and need help with Times of India ad booking. How do I go about it?

Answer:

Hello! Since you are seeking a job that matches your qualifications and work experience, you should publish a situation wanted ad in The Times of India so that employers who are looking for people like you can get in touch with you. The process for booking such an ad on releaseMyAd’s platform is really simple. Just follow these steps and you can have your ad booked within minutes:

1. Go to https://timesofindia.releasemyad.com/  
  2. Select ‘situation wanted’ from the list of ad categories.
  3. Select the Kolkata edition of The Times of India.
  4. Select your preferred ad type - Classified Situation Wanted Text Ad or Classified Situation Wanted Display Ad.
  5. Select the discounted package that best matches your requirements.
  6. Compose the ad matter for your situation wanted ad. Enhance with borders or bold fonts if desired.
  7. Select the dates that you want your situation wanted ad to run in The Times of India.
  8. Make the payment for your ad and receive the invoice for the same.

Situation Wanted Ad for Times of India Kolkata
Rs.3000 /5 lines Book Now

Times Of India (All Editions) Valid Between Mon to Sat Rs. 24,754 Rs.11,000/5 Lines (56% Off)
Locations - Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Bhuwaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Delhi (Upcountry), Goa, Gur + NCR, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madhya Pradesh, Madurai, Mangalore, Meerut, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nashik, Nashik, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Surat, Trichy & Madurai, Uttarkhand, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam
Related to: Times of India, Situation Wanted, How to Book Post date: 06/01/2021 - 05:39PM