Hello. My name is Satyanarayan Rao and I am a resident of Hyderabad. I recently got it changed to Satya Narayan Rao via an affidavit. As part of the legal requirement, I have already placed a name change ad in a Telugu newspaper and I would like to use your platform to book a Deccan Chronicle advertisement. Please help me.

Answer:

Hello. Since you have already completed most of the formalities to make your name change official, booking a Deccan Chronicle advertisement is going to be quick and really simple. Just follow these steps and you will have your name change ad booked in the Hyderabad edition of Deccan Chronicle within minutes:

1. Go to https://deccanchronicle.releasemyad.com/

2. Select ‘change of name’ from the list of ad categories.

3. Select the Hyderabad edition of Deccan Chronicle.

4. Select your preferred ad type - Classified Change of Name Text Ad or Classified Change of Name Display Ad.

5. Select the discount package that best matches your requirements.

6. Compose the ad matter for your change of name ad.

7. Select the dates that you want your change of name ad to run in Deccan Chronicle.

8. Make the payment for your ad and receive the invoice for the same.

For more information on booking change of name ads in Deccan Chronicle, we recommend that you visit the Deccan Chronicle page on our website. 

Related to: Deccan Chronicle, Change of Name, How to Book Post date: 15/02/2021 - 05:18PM