My daughter is a professor at a reputed Bangalore university. She would like to get married to a person who is also based in Bangalore. Could you please help me book a Deccan Herald matrimonial ad so that I can find a suitable groom for her

Answer:

Hello! Booking a Deccan Herald matrimonial ad is very simple. Since she is based in Bangalore and is looking for a Bangalore based groom, you will need to book your matrimonial ad in the Bangalore edition of Deccan Herald. The process is very simple. You just need to follow these steps:

1. Go to https://deccanherald.releasemyad.com/  
  2. Select ‘matrimonial’ from the list of ad categories.
  3. Select the Bangalore edition of Deccan Herald.
  4. Select your preferred ad type - Classified Matrimonial Text Ad or Classified Matrimonial Display Ad.
  5. Select the discounted package that best matches your requirements.
  6. Compose the ad matter for your matrimonial ad and mention all specifications and requirements. Enhance with borders or bold fonts if desired.
  7. Select the dates that you want your matrimonial ad to run in Deccan Herald.
  8. Make the payment for your ad and receive the invoice for the same.

For more information on booking matrimonial ads in Deccan Herald, we do recommend that you have a look at the Deccan Herald page on our website.

Related to: Deccan Herald, Matrimonial, How to Book Post date: 11/04/2021 - 04:13PM