Hi. I run sociology and political science tuitions for ISC and CBSE boards in Chennai. What is the process for booking Times of India classifieds? Please guide me so that students can find me easily.

Answer:

Hello! Do not worry. Booking Times of India classifieds online is really easy. Since you are located in Chennai, you will need to book an education ad in the Chennai edition of The Times of India. You just need to follow these steps:

• Go to https://timesofindia.releasemyad.com/rates/education
  • Select ‘education’ from the list of ad categories.
  • Select the Chennai edition of The Times of India.
  • Select your preferred ad type - Classified Education Text Ad or Classified Education Display Ad.
  • Select the discounted package that best matches your requirements.
  • Compose the ad matter for your education ad. Enhance with borders or bold fonts if desired.
  • Select the dates that you want your education ad to run in The Times of India.
  • Make the payment for your ad and receive the invoice for the same.

For more information on booking education ads in The Times of India, we recommend that you visit the respective page on our website.

Education Ad for Times of India Chennai
Rs.1450 /5 lines Book Now

Times Of India (Bang + Mys + Hub + Mang + Chen + Coimb + Tri /Mad + Hyd + Viz + Ker) Rs. 4,345 Rs.2,295/5 Lines (48% Off)
Locations - Bangalore, Chennai, Hubli, Hyderabad, Kochi, Mangalore, Mysore, Trichy & Madurai, Visakhapatnam
Times Of India (All Editions) Valid Between Mon to Sat Rs. 22,018 Rs.11,000/5 Lines (51% Off)
Locations - Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Bhuwaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Delhi (Upcountry), Goa, Gur + NCR, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madhya Pradesh, Madurai, Mangalore, Meerut, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nashik, Nashik, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Surat, Trichy & Madurai, Uttarkhand, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam
Related to: Times of India, Education, How to Book Post date: 24/05/2021 - 05:53PM