I want to publish an ad in the newspaper as I have misplaced the Equity shares of my Company. I need to publish in a national newspaper in Mumbai. Please help.


To publish a lost share certificate advertisement, first you need to have a supporting document (FIR/ General Diary attested by the Police Station which should not be more than 6 months old). You can place your Share Certificate ad in any of the newspapers published in Mumbai. The advertisement can be placed in normal run-on-line format or you can place the ad in box format. Below are the ad booking steps that you can follow to book your ad.

  • Open releaseMyAd page
  • Choose your preferred Location and select “Loss of Shares Notice” from the dropdown
  • Select your preferred newspaper. You can also select the option for newspaper suggestions.
  • If you have the ad creative ready, you can mention the ad size and upload your designed ad content.
  • Select your preferred date of publication
  • Enter your name, Company Name, phone number and email address and click on Get Quote.

Once your query is received, our executive will revert back to you with the cheapest quotes for the newspapers for your selected location. You can also get in touch with us via call/ whatsApp at 9830629298.

Related to: Lost Share Certificate, How to Book Post date: 11/06/2021 - 05:54PM